Daydreams Pediatric Center seeks an experienced Dental Assistant to add to our growing team in Grand Rapids. Be appreciated for your knowledge and education. Standard of care, systems and case acceptance methodology implemented for efficiency.
Note: Pediatric and hospital experience preferred, but not required.
- Have a minimum 1-year, in-office experience as Dental Assistant
- Create simplicity out of detailed information
- Communicate simply and effectively
- Work with high technology
- Deliver exceptional experience
- Be a happy, positive team player
Fun, purpose-driven team with no drama allowed. 3-5 days per week. Check us out at DaydreamsPC.com.
Please reply with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.